Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I freakin' love Amanda Uprichard. Bright colors, bold, funky patterns-- everything she puts out is so delightfully feminine and fresh. Accessorizing only enhances the designs, as their romantic, simplistic lines present the perfect canvas to be decorated.

Big sale going on at amandauprichard.com June 17-30. (Lemme know if you score anything good!)

 Some snaps from the instagramz:
^(girl crush)

^(perfection)

^(belt, bag, shoes- give me now)



I recently wore this gorgeous silk AU dress for our engagement party in D.C. I received tons of compliments--and managed not to spill my drink on it ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love Amanda Uprichard too!! So so much :) I worked a boutique in New York that carried her clothes and I've been obsessed ever since. HOW excited are you for the online sample sale?! Ever since I moved out of NYC I've been in major sample sale denial. I'm so excited! Watch out, credit card!

    www.lakeshorelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren- thanks for the note- I am BEYOND excited for this sale and am saving up my pennies for the occasion (as I'm sure you are too)! Your blog is adorable, (I'm originally from IL and Chicago is my favorite city in the whole world), so I'll be following along regularly :)

      -Laura

      Delete
  2. Never heard of Amanda Uprichard before but after checking out the website I definitely love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete