Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I came across an article on Twitter a couple of weeks ago-- it seems that Tulsa, Oklahoma was ranked as the #6 worst dressed city in America according to a study from Movoto.com, a real estate blog.

Via my Twitter handle, I made joke about having my work cut out for me after I make the move... now I'm starting to think that I really could. The fashion and lifestyle bloggers of other cities that I have lived in are so inspiring and so entertaining... why shouldn't I join in on the party? Maybe it's time to bring a little pop and sparkle to The Oil Capital of the World. (Yes, that is the nickname for Tulsa.) (I know.)


2 comments:

  1. I'm from oklahoma, I don't think I've even seen a style blogger from here. Would LOVE to see you do that when you get to Tulsa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kayla- thanks so much for your note! I'm here, and ready for action. If you've got any recommendations on good restaurants, bars, shops, etc, send em my way!!

      -Laura

      Delete